Welcome to “Abriani Smiles.” I have been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. As a dentist I love helping a patient achieve a healthy, sparkling smile…along with the comfort and confidence that comes with it.
As the dentist of this office, I want to share with you our practice goals:
- We will treat every patient with dignity and respect.
- Dentistry is not always pleasant for the patient in the chair! We understand that, and will strive to make your visit as comfortable, relaxing and painless as possible.
- Honesty and integrity will guide all of our actions.
- Our communications will be completely open and two-way. You will be able to review your dental photos and x-rays alongside us. You will be consulted before and during each stage of treatment.
- I will be personally involved in your dental care, every step of the way.
If you have any questions or concerns that you’d like to discuss before becoming a patient, feel free to schedule a phone call with me. You can do this by calling the office at (440) 951-6550 during office hours. I hope to see you in our office!
- Comprehensive oral evaluation
- Occlusial exam
- Periodontal exam to check for gum disease
- Oral cancer screening
- Exam of the temporal mandibular joint
- Professional cleaning – removing tartar and plaque, and polishing teeth
- Diagnostic technologies
- Digital x-rays, regular and panoramic
- Intraoral photos
- Fluoride treatments for adults and children
- Application of sealants, to avoid cavities and tooth decay
- Periodontal maintenance – for healthy gums
- Checking for bruxism, the grinding or clenching of teeth, and treatment with occlusal guards
- Assessment of snoring, and treatment with custom-made oral appliances
- Custom sports mouthguards
- First dental visits for children: recommended for children by one year of age or within 6 months of the first tooth erupting
- Age-appropriate tooth and gum cleaning, and educating parents on proper techniques
- Fluoride varnish
- Diet and nutrition counseling for developing teeth
- Behavior counseling (e.g. thumb sucking, pacifiers)
- White or tooth-colored fillings
- Crowns – porcelain, ceramic, and provisional
- Restoration of dental implants
- Root canal therapy – eliminating the infection of the tooth
- Complete dentures and partial dentures
- In-office whitening
- Take-home custom tray whitening
- Tooth-colored filings
- All-porcelain crowns, onlays, inlays and veneers
- Recontouring – smoothing and reshaping teeth
Proactive measures to preserve teeth by improving and/or maintaining healthy gums and jawbones
- Regular periodontal exams and charting
- In-office preventative gum therapy
- Antibiotics therapy as needed
- Patient education on preventing gum disease and retaining teeth